Adirondack Rocking Chair
Our Adirondack Rocking Chair is a classic design from Maine. Tip-over bumpers and rounded edges make this rocker as stable as possible. It can be used indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler. Because we don't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack Rocking Chair indoors when not in use in order to extend its life or use it on a covered porch or deck so it is not directly exposed to the elements. Our Natural finish is intended for indoors use. and will not hold up to the elements.
We now offer a weatherproof natural finish with UV barrier! It is water based, non toxic, and low VOC so it is safe for your little ones. We have tested it ourselves and it holds up well. Weatherproof means our Seal-Once Nano Penetrating Sealer protects from rot, mildew and decay but over time it will develop a natural weathered look. If you would rather keep it looking new, then we recommend light sanding and additional coats of the Seal-Once about once a season.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Knotty Pine construction throughout.
- 22 1/2"L x 16"W x 24"H
- Weight: Approximately 12lbs
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoor weather.
- The Adirondack Chair comes partially constructed. The final assembly is easy. The major components are glued and screwed together before painting. Simply place them in position, insert the zinc plated bolts in the holes, and tighten the nuts.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.